It’s A Wonderful Day!!
I am having a good day! Here’s why:
1) I took a box marked “Samples Enclosed” with my very first design sample enclosed to the post office, where I mailed it to Three Irish Girls to be photographed for my very first published pattern!
2) I came home to find a box in the mail from my awesomest friend, Trisha. I knew the box would be coming, and I knew what would be inside, but it was still oh so exciting. Inside the box were my very own pair of 4 Sisters, knit from Allison’s pattern with love by Trisha. Not only are they special because they were knit from Allison’s design that commemorates our first trip to Trisha’s house in the Great White North, but they are also the very first pair of handknit socks that another knitter made for me. My feet are cozy, my eyes are teary, and my heart is happy.
3) I am finally posting on the blog again! I’ll bet you all were starting to think it should have been called AAT Designs or ATA Designs or TAA Designs. Here’s what you can look forward to me posting in the near future:
– An interview that was conducted at the beginning of August with Patty/Rugersmom (good thing we took notes!)
– A post on my blocking adventures
– A post on the setback (Setback!) I experienced with my Socks of Win
Isn’t life so much better when I’m not in school?